26th July 2016, 11:24 PM
Vpnjoshi71@gmail .com

How can I get my B.Ed degree after completing B.Ed from Jammu University?

Hello Sir, I completed my B.Ed from Jammu University but I have not received my B.Ed degree yet so please tell me that do I have to get it personally or will I receive it by post or by Email?

16th August 2016, 12:38 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get my B.Ed degree after completing B.Ed from Jammu University?

If you have completed your final examination and secured pass marks in it then for degree, you have to write an application to your college principle for degree if the college has started to distribute the degree.
In case, you need it urgently, then you need to contact university in which are studying and there you need to write an application too and along with that you need to pay some fee as required in order to get degree separately.
12th June 2022, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my B.Ed degree after completing B.Ed from Jammu University?

Hello Sir, I completed my B.Ed. from Jammu University in the year of 2010-2011 but I have not received my B.Ed. degree yet so please tell me that do I have to get it personally or will I receive it by post or by Email?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?