24th August 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get original certificate? I have done B.Tech Aeronautics from KSOU Mysore

I have done B tech 2011 - 2014 Batch , My study center was closed and also not operated , My roll no is 111071BTAE0011. I need original degree certificate.

Plz shared the procedure and contact details , My mail ID [email protected]. mobile: 8951426660

Thanks
Lokesh

30th October 2022, 06:14 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: How can I get original certificate? I have done B.Tech Aeronautics from KSOU Mysore

You have mentioned only your roll number which is not enough for me to download the certificate. I will suggest you to open the link which is mention below and fill all the details which is required in order to download the certificate. The notification has been given in the official website of Karnataka State Open University where students can download their certificate on or before 2012 till 2021 November candidates. So all you need to do is visit the link and fill the details like you registration number, phone number, your name, address and etcetera.

https://ksouportal.com/Exam_Other/Convocation.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?