27th September 2019, 01:32 AM
Sunil8261

How can I join Mumbai Police at Sub-Inspector post?

Procedure and criteria to become Police Sub-Inspector in Mumbai police for Ex-Serviceman (Army)? There is any quota for ex-serviceman? Age limit? And, exam syllabus and schedule?

31st December 2022, 12:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Mumbai Police at Sub-Inspector post?

Yes, there is ex-serviceman quota for recruitment as Sub - Inspector in Maharashtra.

The required educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university with knowledge of Marathi language.

The examination is conducted at various stages and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.
31st December 2022, 01:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can become Sub- Inspector in the state of Maharashtra after qualifying in all the stages of examination.

There are reserved seats for ex- service man and also relaxation given to them in the upper age limit criteria. The upper age limit is 36 years. The syllabus and exam schedule will be made available through the notification. So, you should keep visiting the official website for the detail information.
31st December 2022, 05:38 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You can Maharashtra Police after qualifying in the entrance examination.

The examination is conducted in various stages and physical fitness is mandatory for final selection.

There is reserved number of seats for ex-serviceman. The upper age limit is 36 years. You can get syllabus and schedule for the examination from the official website or recruitment notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?