27th December 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NASA after passing my 10th board exams?

How I can join NASA while I'm studying 10th standard? I tried for the admission. I want to do my further studies in NASA's Institution because I want to become an Astronaut. I felt NASA will help me to achieve my life's ambition.

2nd January 2019, 11:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NASA after passing my 10th board exams?

After passing 10th standard, you cannot directly join NASA.

To join NASA, firstly you will have to complete your Intermediate studies of 10+2 in Science background (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After 12th, you need to pursue engineering or astrophysics in relevant field. Then, there will be probability for you to get opportunity in NASA as per your skills.

Other than NASA, you can also join ISRO or BARC or HAL that are based in India.
5th January 2019, 08:52 AM
Meg24

Hello,
To work.with NASA,after 10th complete your 12 th with PCM and after that complete your graduation in engineering or else you can do Bsc- Msc - physics.

After that pursue a masters degree in astronomy or space science and join ISRO. Get into research team.
When you work as a scientist at Isro, your chances of getting into NASA is good.
Moreover you have to be a U.S citizen to work with NASA or get a get a call from the team, in terms of a research project.

Good luck
7th January 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How could join NASA after finishing BSC(physics) department .Which group take to MSC(physics) join for NASA or any research centres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?