12th August 2019, 01:27 AM
Amrita 2711

How can I join NCC after completing Graduation?

Sir, I have completed my graduation this year. Can I join NCC or not? If yes, then how can I join as a private candidate? Is there any age restriction? What are the benefits of joining NCC for the purpose of securing government jobs?

29th September 2020, 09:16 PM
nancy93

Default Re: How can I join NCC after completing Graduation?

Yes, you can join NCC now after completing graduation.

It is not possible to join as a private candidate because NCC recruitment process revolves around schools and colleges as there are various levels for different age groups starting from school to college. But if required you may contact District NCC officer.

25% and 75% of NCC camp expenditure is always beared by state and central government respectively.
Age limit for NCC candidates:
19 to 25 years as on 1st January 2020(born not before 2nd January 1995 and not after 1st January 2001)
So cadets of defence forces or GD category soldiers get extra benefit for NCC in the form of bonus marks.
Likewise Navy, Air force, Military Nursing service, ITBP, always give priority to NCC candidates compared to others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?