16th January 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC as a private candidate?

My daughter is 14 years old and reading in class IX. She wants to join in NCC but her school does not have NCC. So, is it possible to join NCC as a private student? If yes, then how to apply for it and from where?

20th February 2019, 07:44 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I join NCC as a private candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is 14 years old and reading in class IX. She wants to join in NCC but her school does not have NCC. So, is it possible to join NCC as a private student? If yes, then how to apply for it and from where?
There are two category for NCC:

1. Junior Divsion : Age =13 to 18.5 years
2. Senior Division : Age = maximum 26 years.

As your daughter lies under junior wing so you can make her join the junior divison. Headmaster of the institution check the form and if the headmaster finds everything correct he takes the student as a NCC cadet. But since your daughter is studying private, you may make her join NCC by following way:

>> visit the nearest NCC unit and meet the commanding officer there. He will further guide you for the same.
27th January 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i am 21 years old and i am in third year of bsc can i joun ncc
15th August 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 years old I want to join ncc how can I join please anyone can tell me...(my no 9762143484)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?