21st December 2019, 02:49 PM
Syam mathaikutty

How can I proceed to become a Train Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

Hi, I am from Kerala and I want to become a Train Loco Pilot in Indian Railways. So, what should I do now? Is there any institutes in Kerala conducting classes for entrance exam? And, where are the Railway exam centres in Kerala?

23rd December 2019, 05:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I proceed to become a Train Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

RRB( Railway Requirement Board) contacts entrance examination for requirement of loco pilot in Indian Railways.
The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that:-
Candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognised Institute.
The age limit is 18 to 30 years.
So, you have to pursue diploma courses to appear in examination. The examination is conducted in written, physical and interview.
Candidates have to qualify in all three stages for final recruitment.
For detailed information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.

Coaching centre in Kerala for RRB entrance
exam:-
RACE BANK SSC Railway, Kerala PSC and GOVT exam coaching institute, Kerala.

RRB NTPC, JE/BANK/SSC CGL/GATE coaching centre, Pioneer Kannur, Kannur, Kerala.
Success Academy, ErnaKollam, Kerala

TECGATE, Kochi, Kerala.

23rd December 2019, 09:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I proceed to become a Train Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?

To become a loco pilot in Indian Railways, you have to apply for RRB loco pilot examination. To be eligible to apply for RRB loco pilot you should have passed ITI or diploma in mechanical/electronics / electrical / automobile engineering course from government recognised Institute.
The age criteria required to apply for loco pilot examination is 18 to 28 years. So, you have to pursue ITI or diploma course to be eligible to apply for loco pilot job.
List of RRB coaching centre in Kerala:-
RRB / SSC/ UPSC/ KPSC coaching MENTORS Group of Institutions Kannur Branch, Kannur, Kerala
IGNITE SSC – SSC, Railway Coaching Centre Trivandrum, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Train and Rail RRB Coaching Centre, Trivandrum, Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?