7th May 2020, 06:48 PM
Liki2210

How can I proceed with CA immediately after completion of 2nd PUC?

Sir, now I am studying in 2nd PUC. I am from Karnataka (Chikamagaluru- Mudigere) and I want to do CA. So, I want some best guidance to complete my CA.

14th May 2020, 09:53 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: How can I proceed with CA immediately after completion of 2nd PUC?

The first thing I would like to let you know that CA (Chartered Accountancy) course comprises of three stages which are as below :-

* Stage I) Foundation course.

* Stage II) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).

* Stage III) Final Stage.

Having completed your PUC (Pre University Course) i.e; Class 12th, you are eligible to join the stage I of CA course i.e; the Foundation course, but for that you need to appear in CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and qualify it.

For complete detailed structure regarding CA course and CPT, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
15th May 2020, 08:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. This is a top course for Commerce candidates. One can complete CA course in the below stages
CPT Exam (previously CA Foundation)
IPCC
CA Final

CPT Exam gives you eligibility to join CA course.

Minimum academic qualification required to apply for CPT Exam is by completion of 12th standard with any of the stream.

I would suggest you to start preparation for this Exam since you are studying 2nd year of your PUC.

Once you have qualified CPT Exam, you will be given 9 months time to attempt for IPCC.

After that you will get attempt for CA Final after 2 and half years.
17th May 2020, 01:41 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: How can I proceed with CA immediately after completion of 2nd PUC?

Once you completed the 2 PUC , you have to register for ICAI ( Institute of chartered accountants of India ) Exam will be conducted twice in year ( June and November).

CA course have three level:

1. Foundation
2. Intermediate
3. Final

After 12th you apply Foundation Course. Then completed foundation you can appear Intermediate. Otherwise after your Degree Course, you can directly appear Intermediate
19th November 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

can I write ca foundation exam in june 2022 right after 2nd puc board exams which will be held in the month of april 2022(tentative) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?