27th February 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Journalism so I want to know how can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  2. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  4. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  5. What happens if one completes 10+2 through open school?
  6. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  7. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  8. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Which course can i do after completing 12th from mcvc-NT for making career in Journalism?
  11. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  13. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  14. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  15. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  18. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?
1st June 2017, 12:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?

Journalism is three year duration course and the basic eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have English as main paper in 12th.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

Some of the universities conduct entrance examination for admission in course as for admission in DU candidates have to qualify in CETJ.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?