11th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know how can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th October 2017, 11:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know how can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you are doing 10+2 and diploma in plastic engineering and want to do BE polymer technology, then best procedure for you to go for further studies in BE polymer engineering is through lateral entry procedure through which you are directly admitted to second year of BE degree course. Here below are details regarding BE polymer technology course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors of engineering in polymer technology is 10+2 in science stream or equivalent qualification (that is Diploma course in relevant stream) from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of BE polymer technology course after 10+2 is 4 years and after diploma through lateral entry procedure duration of BE polymer technology course is reduced to 3 years.

>> After having BE polymer technology you can make your career in employment areas like Chemical industry, Polymer manufacturing, Rubber industries, Paint manufacturing, Plastic processing units, Adhesives manufacturing etc.

Institutes Offer BE Polymer Technology Course:-

1) Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra

2) Shri Shivaji Education Society’s Amravati College of Engineering and Technology. Akola

3) Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu

4) Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum

5) Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?