5th January 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I score 90% marks in ICSE Board exam if I am weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? How can I improve myself in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

Respected Sir, I am very weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects and I am about to appear for the ICSE Board exam so can you tell me how can I score 90% marks in ICSE Board exam if I am weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? How can I improve myself in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
6th January 2017, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score 90% marks in ICSE Board exam if I am weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? How can I improve myself in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

To score more than 90% marks in your ICSE Board examinations if you are weak in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects then, you need to work very hard and you need to study at least 7-8 hours daily. It is best to take tuition for these three subjects specially, so, that you can learn the basics and concepts, try to practice model papers and refer previous years examination question papers. Prepare timetable at least before 2-3 months of commencement of examinations, so, that you can prepare well and attempt the examinations to get good score in your 12th standard board examinations.
11th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I score 90% marks in ICSE Board exam if I am weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? How can I improve myself in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?

Sir,I am week at physics and math.I get at least half of the mark when a test occur,Sometimes get minimum marks.What to do for scoring At least 95% specially in physics honours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?