26th August 2012, 06:54 PM
mange manish

How can I start preparation for CAT? How can I manage MBA preparation with B.E?

I am studding in B.E 1st sem. when i should start preparation of CAT.How can i start preparation and how can i manage mba preparation with B.E.

26th January 2013, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for CAT? How can I manage MBA preparation with B.E?

It is wise to start CAT preparations now onwards. The exam comprises of questions on verbal ability, reasoning, logical ability, etc. You can look for holiday classes in any of the reputed training centers. By doing this, you will get proper guidance on how to attend the exam without disturbing your studies. Dedicate 1 hour daily for CAT preparation. Rest of the time can be invested on academic studies.
26th January 2013, 06:45 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I start preparation for CAT? How can I manage MBA preparation with B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mange manish View Post
I am studding in B.E 1st sem. when i should start preparation of CAT.How can i start preparation and how can i manage mba preparation with B.E.

In order to appear in this exam,you will have to meet certain eligibility criteria :-

Educational qualification :- You must be Passed out in your engineering course from recognized university.

Marks :- Your minimum marks should be 50%.

You should start preparation from now onwards as per its syllabus.
You should give daily 3 hours of study for this exam.
You should make chapter wise questions of its syllabus.

The Syllabus for CAT(Common Admission Test) is as follows :-

-->>Quantitative ability.
-->>Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning.
-->>English Grammer.
-->>General Knowledge and awareness.

Other Important details :-
-->>Total duration for this exam is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
-->>Each questions will be with 4 options.

Its Official website www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?