19th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics from Patna University. I want to join Bihar Public Service Commission. Kindly tell me how can I start the preparation of Bihar Public Service Commission exams to get qualify? Please help me to know about this. Thank you in advance!

20th July 2016, 04:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams?

As you have completed your graduation hence you are eligible to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission.
To crack this exam you can join a coaching institute if you are interested.
You need to keep yourself update with all Current Affairs and General Knowledge.
Your basics should be clear.
Your concept should be crystal clear.
Read newspaper daily.
Subscribe some magazine such as Pratiyogita Darpan, etc.
21st July 2016, 07:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams?

For UPSC and PSC exams, first thing you need to do is to dedicate yourself to that exam completely because the competition is so high that even 1 mark will distance you from your dream.

So, to clear Bihar PSC-
1) First of all download its syllabus from the Bihar PSc site and choose your subjects.

2) Check the pattern of the exam.

3) Join a caching because they will help yu to make a right strategy for yourself.

4) Stare preparing with all the other things keeping on snooze(facebook, whatsapp etc)

5) Also, it has been seen that State PSC's may a times use the UPSC papers as a base to set their own papers. Sometimes even question also match. SO, do complete all UPSc previous year papers.

6) Do something different from rest of the candidates. Stay up to date from current affairs. Since it is a state PSC, never miss any news in which Bihar is included.

7) Lastly, read qualified students success stories and try to contact any of them. They will provide you the solutions of the problems you will face during your preparation.
21st July 2016, 11:00 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics from Patna University. I want to join Bihar Public Service Commission. Kindly tell me how can I start the preparation of Bihar Public Service Commission exams to get qualify? Please help me to know about this. Thank you in advance!
Exam Pattern:-

The BPSC exam consists of two stages:-

Preliminary Examination: This is the qualifying exam where only objective type questions are asked.
Main Examination: This is the second stage of selection procedure which consists of a written exam and an interview session. Mainly subjective type questions are asked over here.

Subjects for Examination:-

Compulsory:-
  • General Knowledge
  • Math's
  • English (Essay)
Optional (Any two of the following):-
  • Botany
  • Zoology
  • Mathematics
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Geology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Statistics
  • Economics
  • Agriculture
Tips to crack exam:-
  • Go through the syllabus properly and mark your areas of strength and weaknesses.
  • Whenever you sit down to study make a note of everything you study.
  • Keep a tab on the current news / events related to Bihar and see how the news is important of the state.
  • Keep enough time aside every day for revision purposes.
  • Practice different types of questions in each sitting and to learn time management use a stopwatch.
3rd October 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir!I want to prepare for BPSC 2017 by self study...I can't join coaching as I'm employed in govt. service...please suggest me how can I prepare by myself.....also suggest me which medium should I choose to write the answer in????
9th October 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm in B.COM PART 2 (A/C) honrs ,and i want to preparation for BPSC so how i can do it
28th March 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
Here my self Rahul choubey ,a MBBS student of 1 year wanted to prepare for the BPSC .So suggest me that what are the basic needs ie. Syllabus to which I should cover ... Secondly should I only concentrate on my MBBS or, besides this I should start preparing for for. My aim BPSC????
31st March 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to prepration of BPSC 2017 by self study. I can't join coaching. I employed in force job. Please, suggest me earn the maximum marks in minimum time for mains exam optional subject i.e economics, LSW or Philosophy. Please, suggest above mentioned subject should be choose by me for optional subject.
6th June 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to prepare for BPSC. Now i am passed from 12th and i really don't have interest in 11&12th physics paper because i dont completed my studies in coaching due to some economical condition. I passed by studying my friends notes.. So i want to know if i choose mathematics in as optional subject then what types of courses were included in that ...general mathematics / 2 mathematics.
18th June 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Myself MD WASIM and I want to prepare for BPSC crack exam. I have to completed Civil Engineering ,can I do able to this exam and in BPSC which type of post becomes good.....
24th June 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate and currently working for a private firm..i want to prepare for BPSC exams but having no clue. Request you to please guide me and tell me in details. Like subject options exam process and anything you think useful. Please consider...Thanks
22nd July 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am a passed out nift student n I want to crack bpsc by doing self study as m working 9 to 6 n unable to chase any coaching....my request advise how I proceed with myself only....thanks
3rd September 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I m passed out graduation from B.C.A in distance education. I want to preparation for BPSC exam. So I gave me some suggestion. How to prepare this exam.
4th November 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to prepare for BPSC examination in hindi medium so which will be the best Optional subjects for BPSC preparation
9th May 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ma'am i am 12 passed out student i had pcb with me and i wanted to be a dr. But because of some study problem i have left it now i want to crack BPSC so guide/suggest me how to prepare for this please sir/ma'am i am requesting you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?