8th April 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can one pursue Company Secretary course and B.Com together?

How can I pursue Company Secretary course and B.Com together? I heard that it can be done under IGNOU. What is the procedure? How and when to apply? How will I be studying for both simultaneously? What is the fees structure?

19th April 2019, 01:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one pursue Company Secretary course and B.Com together?

1. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is a distance course university from where you can enroll for B.Com course.

2. On the other hand, you can apply for first stage of Company Secretary course. In this way, you can pursue both courses at same time.

January and July are two times when application form for B.Com under IGNOU is available.
20th April 2019, 04:34 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: How can one pursue Company Secretary course and B.Com together?

Yes. You can do CS and B.com at the same time. CS permits to study another course along with it.

Just upload scanned copies of Hsc marksheet, leaving certificate, Aadhar card (optional), photo and apply for admission in IGNOU.
Or you can visit your nearest regional centre with documents for admission.
Ignou study materials are amazing and are specially prepared for self study.

For further details visit ignou website.
IGNOU Online Admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?