20th July 2010, 02:04 PM
sumitpharande

How to change college after 1st year of engineering?

i want to change my college . how can i change my college after 1 st year engineering

1st April 2011, 11:31 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: How to change college after 1st year of engineering?

hii,
to change the college from one college to another is a bit hectic work,as its not too simple to change the college.it can only be done on the consent of the two colleges i.e mutual understanding of two colleges.
u can only be able to change the college on health basis.u have to site reasons on the basis of ur health ,then only u will be able to change the college
1st April 2011, 11:44 PM
chiranjeev90

hiii,
to change the college from one college to naother colege u need fullfill these basic criterias:-
1)you should get her admitted to the new college, for which you need a original migration certificate from the old university/college, for this you have to contact the present college authorities where she is studying now. Migration certificate mention the present education level of study and make it easy for the new college to accept admission in the next level.
2)if both the colleges are agree then only you can get transfered from one college to other college
3)You can change your college after 1st year of B.Tech but there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill. This is possible only for local colleges under same universities and for IIT's or NIT's its not possible to change your college. So you are lucky that you can change your college.
4)If you get fair percentage of marks then you can do it and moreover you need to get no due certificate and good conduct certificate from the present college that you are studying. On the other hand the college which you want to join needs to agree with your proposal. Then the present college of yours will transfer your records to the joining college.

but basically most of the colleges don't allow permission to the student to change the college,so the last option u have with u is that to show the medical report and and change ur college on health basis.

best wishes
2nd April 2011, 02:43 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi !! ..
No, I think it would not be feasible unless you change and start again with the 1st year in the other college or unless the two colleges have a rapport between them to allow such changes.....Good luck..
2nd April 2011, 02:54 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi !!
No u cant change your coll in any case.
If u have to move u have to drop a year that is only option
2nd April 2011, 02:56 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

I dont think it would not be feasible unless you change and start again with the 1st year in the other college or unless the two colleges have a rapport between them to allow such changes. All the best
2nd April 2011, 02:57 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

It would not be feasible unless you change and start again with the 1st year in the other college or unless the two colleges have a rapport between them to allow such changes.
2nd April 2011, 07:20 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

No , U can not change your college after 1st year .If u really want to change to other college then u have to start newly in another college by admitting in 1st year .
12th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college after 1st b.tech and will the fee reambrassment will apply in the new college???
31st July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

MY FIRST YEAR IS OVER BT I AM NT SATISFY WITH THE PERCENT I GOT SO CAN I CONTINUE IN SAME 1ST YEAR
31st July 2011, 02:21 AM
rana2011
Banned

No, you can't change your coll in any way.
If you have to change your first collage after 1st year you have to drop one year.

Thanks!
1st August 2011, 02:50 AM
redhead

You can change your college after your 1st year by appearing for the lateral entry examination. Many colleges offer the lateral entry courses for B.Tech.
Lateral Entry Scheme is intended to admit meritorious Diploma holders to the Second Year/Third Semester B.Tech course to acquire a Degree in Engineering. Most of the private colleges and some of the government colleges offer this course.

The eligibility criteria for the admission in the lateral entry courses vary from college to college but it mainly depends on your academic score in the first year of your engineering.

The lateral entry examination tests the candidates for the basics of what he/she had learned in the first year. Based on the availability of the seats in the college and the score of the student , he/she is selected for the admission.
11th October 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

please can u name some colleges in ch that have lateral examination for students who want to change their college after 1st year?
10th August 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how to show medical report to change the college on health basis
3rd May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm a first year b.tech student i would like to change ma college & university.I dont hope for a good percentage for the first & second semester combined examination.Will i get a transfer on the basis of ma entrance rank??Is there any hope?if so how can i manage with the backpapers in First year in ma old university?
13th August 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my coll becoz the teachers don't come on time nd the facilities are not good
1st June 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know after studying 1 year in an engineering college can i start again in some other college???
11th February 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from Vemana institute of technology to nargarjuna engineering college?
27th August 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my college from SRM University to MIT Pune after 1st year of engineering ?
3rd November 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying in a private college and i need to change my college and move to govt college .is that possible by scoring high marks in the first year examination?
2nd February 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in a private autonomous engineering college I want to govt govt autonomous collage like Ambedkar college it is possible
4th September 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

My son studying in sathyabham engg college in Chennai and he completed first year. He is planing to change college and he wants to join in Viskhapatnam private engg. colleges. what is the procedure to join in other college.
16th September 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am studying my first year btech in local college by getting seat in iit can I continue my second year in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?