7th November 2017, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

How to change date of birth and surname in 10th and 12th class certificate?

my date of birth is 2/04/1998 but in 10th and 12th class mark sheet is 2/04/1997 which is wrong tell me please how to correct it? My 10th class was done in 2012. Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

8th November 2017, 12:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change date of birth and surname in 10th and 12th class certificate?

For changing your date of birth in your 10th and 12th class certificates you need to have the correct date of birth certificate as proof.

If you don’t have your birth certificate then you need to visit your municipal corporation office or panchayat office and apply for date of birth certificate. You’ll receive a date of birth certificate based on these certificate you can change your 10th & 12th class certificate date of birth.

For 10th class certificate you need to visit your board office directly (CBSE/ ICSE/ IB/ etc.,) or visit your school principal and fill the application form for changing the date of birth. While submitting the form you need submit the correct birth certificate, 10th certificate and pay the amount and submit. After few weeks you’ll receive 10th certificate with correct date of birth.

For 12th class certificate you need to visit your college and ask for change of date of birth in the certificate. You need to fill the form and submit the required documents and submit it. You’ll receive a 12th class certificate with changed date of birth.
9th November 2017, 06:54 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change date of birth and surname in 10th and 12th class certificate?

Yes, you can change your DOB in 10th and 12th certificates.
In order to change your DOB you must have valid proof of your DOB like birth certificate.
You can get your birth certificate from municipal corporation office.

After that you have visit to your school and you have to meet to your principal. By filling an application form you will get your new certificate within one month.
10th November 2017, 08:15 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my date of birth is 2/04/1998 but in 10th and 12th class mark sheet is 2/04/1997 which is wrong tell me please how to correct it? My 10th class was done in 2012. Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.
If you want to change your D.O.B ( Date of Birth) on your 10th class mark sheet, then folllow these steps.
^ First of all check the D.O.B in your birth certificate.
So, first of all go to your municipal corporation office, and apply for the birth certificate. They will provide you details. After completing this fill the forum and submit it.

If you have another query feel free to ask on EALP.
Thank you
29th April 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

While submitting the change of DOB application in School, the copies of the original Birth certificate shall be signed by the Headmaster of the school or any Gazetted officer if in the case aided school.?
4th July 2021, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Due to some reasons My DOB is something different than the real one but it is now same in all the documents . I need to change it from all the documents what should I do
13th July 2021, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to change my surname in all 10,12& degree certificates
20th July 2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

My surename and dob both is wrong in 10th and 12th certificate how can i correct it?. This become a big problem for me. please help me to get access from this problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?