3rd September 2011, 08:18 AM
dassetty

How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?

I am a Engineering Student Tumkur (unaided college) covered under Visweswaraiah Technical Universirty- Belgaum - karnataka, presently in 4th Sem. I want to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore. Please help me.

8th January 2016, 03:31 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?

You can not change now your college now because its all could be done only during the first year of the course and if you want to change your University then it is not possible because to change from a University to other is not allowed.

>> The only option is that you can get the admission in the B.tech from the initial stage in Bangalore but can not change the college.
28th February 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying Tumkur university 1st b.com 1st sem many subjects fail I am not going Tumkur university college next year I am Jion the Bangalore university how to Jion Bangalore university college for first year please send my email [email protected]
15th September 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in tumkur University 1st bsc can I change to Banglore University to 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?