23rd April 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How to check the SSC CHSL answer key in the absence of roll number?

I forgot my Roll Number of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam of this year. Now I want to check the answer key. Kindly tell how I can possibly check my result. Please help me. Thank you

2nd July 2018, 08:09 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to check the SSC CHSL answer key in the absence of roll number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I forgot my Roll Number of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam of this year. Now I want to check the answer key. Kindly tell how I can possibly check my result. Please help me. Thank you
You will have to retrieve your roll number first, then you can see your answers markes in the examintaion.

To retrieve your roll number you should check your mailbox of the registered email id with the SSC. Type SSC in the search box of your mailbox and then enter, you should be able to find the email sent by the SSC containing your roll number. Also you can check for the roll number in your mobile's message box as SSC sends the roll number and exam date to the registered mobile number as well.

Once you have roll number you can login to the portal with roll number as id and your date of birth as password(or password given by SSC after registration). After login to the portal you can check your marked responses.
25th August 2021, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

in SSC mail roll No. is mentioned how can i get roll No.
16th July 2022, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

why am i marked absent on my answer key to ssc chsl even thought I gave my exam, please help!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?