10th January 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How to check whether if my AIEEE form has been received or not?

Hi Can you please tell me if my form has been recieved by the AIEEE. I am clicking on the link but it says bad request or throws some error. Please help.
My Application no is- 20873422. If any other details is required please let me know.
Kiran

12th January 2012, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check whether if my AIEEE form has been received or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Can you please tell me if my form has been recieved by the AIEEE. I am clicking on the link but it says bad request or throws some error. Please help.
My Application no is- 20873422. If any other details is required please let me know.
Kiran

Your Application form for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam has not been yet received.

By submitting the application form number - 20873422, the message displayed was as follows:

"Confirmation Page for Registration Number '20873422' is yet to be received/ processed."

To check the status yourself, click here.
7th February 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Can you please tell me whether my aieee application form has been received are not? My registration number is 20934146. Please give me the information as soon as possible sir. Thank you

HARIKA DANTU
5th June 2012, 09:26 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Your Application form for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam has not been yet received.

By submitting the application form number - 20873422, the message displayed was as follows:

"Confirmation Page for Registration Number '20873422' is yet to be received/ processed."
31st December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Can you please tell me whether my jee main application form has been received are not? My registration number is 30683748. Please give me the information as soon as possible sir. Thank you
11th March 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Can you please tell me whether my jee main application form hardcopy has been received are not? My registration number is 31223446. Please give me the information as soon as possible sir. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?