29th February 2012, 02:30 PM
vikas2806

How to complete my graduation after doing B.A 2nd year?

hi,

I have done my BA 2nd year in 2006,Now i want to complete my graduation So please suggest me that waht step should i take to completing my graduation

Related Questions:
3rd March 2013, 12:17 AM
Sauvikchakraborty

Default Re: How to complete my graduation after doing B.A 2nd year?

Respected Member,

You have mentioned that you have already completed B.A 2nd year in 2006. Your question is not very much clear to me. I think you did not complete your 3rd year study. So, you have to study again 3 years to complete your B.A degree. But I think you will not be able to continue a regular degree program as you did not finish your graduation after your 10+2 examination. And now there is a gap between your 10+2 examination and 2013. So you have to enroll your name in any university, offering B.A course in corresponding. You can easily complete your graduation from those kind of universities. Karnataka State Open University will be a good choice for distance correspondence education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?