22nd December 2019, 04:15 PM
sba1984

How to correct father's name in Madhyamik certificate?

I passed out the Madhyamik (10th) exam in the year 2000, but the certificate issued by WBBSE where my father's name dose not match with the admission register of the school. Now I want to correct my father's name in my Madhyamik certificate. How can I do so?

24th December 2019, 06:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct father's name in Madhyamik certificate?

In order to correct your father's name in Madhyamik certificate, you must have to contact to the respective school.
Contact to the principal of the school, write an application to the principal stating that your father's name is wrong in the certificate, you need to correct it. Submit it to the office. You will be helped by the school authority is further.
24th December 2019, 07:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your 12th marksheet, you have to visit the school where you have persued your 12th standard and contact the school principal and inform him about the mistake in your certificate.
He will ask you to fill an application form regarding name correction and you need to pay the specified fee. Your request will be get new certificate with your father's name corrected in your 12th certificate.
24th December 2019, 08:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

It is an easy process.
You need to inform your school regarding this. Just go to your school and talk to your teacher personally and then they will guide you further.
You will have to fill an application form of name correction and after submitting you will get a duplicate certificate with corrected name of your father with one month or so.
24th December 2019, 08:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the school concerned and apply for the correction of name in the certificate. You have to write an application and school will forward it to the concerned board for correction. You must have the relevant documents with you to apply for the correction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?