6th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to correct the mistake in CSIR NET online application?

Sir/madam, I applied CSIR NET. After online submission of my application I found mistake in my name. Now how can I correct it? Please do me the favour.

7th September 2016, 12:20 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to correct the mistake in CSIR NET online application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam, I applied CSIR NET. After online submission of my application I found mistake in my name. Now how can I correct it? Please do me the favour.
It is impossible to correct mistake after submission of complete online application form of CSIR NET and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

I would advice you to apply again and make sure that the information you are providing is correct. After rechecking all the details then submit the application form. Don't be in hurry while submitting an online form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Main_Notification_June_2016.pdf(109.2 KB, 375 views)
24th February 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I did a mistake with bank details in CSIR NET JUNE 2017. I wrote wrongly the bank name, but other details are correct. I did not send the Hard Copy of printed application. Can I apply again with the same bank payment details?
3rd March 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I found mistake in my name after submission of form. How can i correct it. Any help??
5th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i have found a mistake in my percentage after i have submitted the application form. Is any way to correct that?
6th March 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing phd and I replied yes for joint msc phd programme and year of enrollment but my phd programme is not joint
8th March 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I made a spelling mistake in my name while making the CSIR application. Can somebody please tell me what should I do with this???????
4th September 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I applied csir net after online submission of application l found mistake in my state name. Now how can I correct it? Please do me the favour
9th September 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I found a mistake in my MSC passing out year, after submitted online application form csir net, now how can I correct it?
11th September 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a student of M.sc panjab university. I applied for csir ugc net jrf but i forget to get attested it by HOD. kindly tell me if there is any alternative so that i can apply for dec exam 2017
11th September 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, While filling the CSIR NET December 2017 online form I entered the wrong journal number and submitted the form, I haven't yet posted the hard copies to CSIR.I just want to know do I have to send the same form to CSIR or can I fill new online form again and send it's hard copies.Thank you
12th September 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I applied csir net after submission of online application form, I found a mistake in year of appearing in final exam: 2018 ( I applied as 2017). Now how can I correct it?? Please tell me what should I do? I am not sended hard copy
14th September 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I have entered wrong challan number while filling application form of csir net.. Please tell me how to correct it.. and Can we cancel that application and resubmit it?
16th September 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I entered wrong UTR number and and submitted the form. How to make correction after submission. Kindly suggest me regarding this.
18th September 2017, 02:03 PM
spike.raghu

It is not possible to correct mistakes after submission of complete online application form of CSIR NET or any online applications and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

I would advice you to apply again and make sure that the information you are providing is correct. After rechecking all the details then submit the application form. Don't be in hurry while submitting an online form next time.
19th September 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for csir exam 2017.But the option is entered as JRF instead of JRF-LS. Secondly I have already passed MSc (75%marks), But in time of filling of form it is entered as RA. Please rectify it.Ranjeeta Meher .Appl No 17D644494,DOB-01.11.1994.E [email protected]
29th September 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have submitted my hard copy of the admission form already but I forgot to put my e challan and also forgot to put my subject code and medium code on the envelope. Please help me in this matter IL be forever grateful
8th October 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my MSc due to result delay , I have submitted as appearing in UGC-NET online application.
Can I correct now
28th November 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

My application form showing rejected due to multiple application showing cause of rejection...is there any way to recover the rejected form?Will I appear in the coming exam of December 2017 or not?
21st December 2017, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir /Madam , I applied CSIR ugc net exam June 2017. After online submission of my application. I found mistake my last name. Now how can I correct it? Please reply my favour..
7th March 2018, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir /Madam , I applied CSIR ugc net exam June 2018. After online submission of my application. I found mistake my bachelor degree year of passing. Now how can I correct it? Please reply my favour..
17th March 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Everything is correct just a little slight mistake on date of birth instead of 1994 it became 1984 my name is subir debbarma email [email protected]
18th March 2018, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I did a mistake during online application (June 2018). Actually, me and my friend were filling up the application form but unfortunately I entered my friend's birth date in my application. So the application became a wrong one because my birth date will not match with the entered date. Now how can i correct it ..please help me
19th March 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I made a mistake in my online application. I wrote my cgpa instead of my mark. Is there any problem? How can I solve?
21st March 2018, 12:58 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Sir I made a mistake in my online application. I wrote my cgpa instead of my mark. Is there any problem? How can I solve?
Hello, You were required to fill the Marks or percentage instead of the CGPA. But Sorry, You can not change in the CSIR NET application form after the final submission.
Please check the Application form twice before the submission.
22nd March 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I made a mistake on selecting medium of exam, is it possible to correct the same?. Please advice.
25th March 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I don't upload attested copy of obc certificate so my form will be reject or not . Who can I upload attest copy. But I uploaded original certificate. Please, tell me sir I'm so confused for this.
6th April 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for csir-net with uploading the pg 2nd semester memo instead of RA form.what should I do now?
6th April 2018, 05:29 PM
EDUKUDA SAI PRAGATHI

I have applied for csir-net with uploading the pg 2nd semester memo instead of RA form. What should I do now?
6th April 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,i have applied for csir net 2018. After final submission of my application form i came to know that i have attested m.sc 2nd semester memo,instead of RA form, so can you please say me how to correct it in online/offline mode
11th May 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,i have applied for csir net 2018. After final submission.but exam language is wrong select, corrections is my exam language..
28th September 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir when I upload my mark sheet then sir when I fill my form I see that my mark sheet was uploaded but after when I submitted my form.at the end of form wholly submitted I saw that my mark sheet are not uploaded .sir what I do please help me
29th September 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have submitted my original caste certificate instead of certificate given in the information bulletin,is there any problem
8th October 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

In csir ugc exam 2018 on line application my name mistake so how and when i will correct
8th October 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have given cgpa instead of marks n i have given wrong percentage instead of 7.79 i gave 7.97 how to correct my mistakes? If not can i apply a new form with d same name n new payment, reply me soon, reply me in [email protected]
9th October 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

When I submit the csir net form send 2nd semester result instead of RA certificate so can I do plus give some suggestions
14th October 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I found a mistake in my online application form of csir net Dec 2018 ...the spelling of the name of university is wrong ...can you tell me that whether it can be edit or refill the form ....is there any possibility to change the name of my university....
17th October 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I misspelled my name will it forbid me from writing my exam by December ?
19th October 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What I do to add my caste certificate to application form , in that form state caste certificate is added by mistake
20th October 2018, 07:34 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
I misspelled my name will it forbid me from writing my exam by December ?

CSIR does not provide the error correction facility. you can not chage or correct the date after the final submission.
So better check the form carefully twice before the final submission.
4th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
What I do to add my caste certificate to application form , in that form state caste certificate is added by mistake
Like that i made a mistake in re upload also if there is any chance to get email again for re upload and will they send me hall ticket ?
13th March 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I made a mistake in online application. I wrote CGPA instead of marks and have gone. Wrong percentage . Is this mistake create much problem after clearing exam?
18th March 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for csir net I found mistakes after submission of the form in the 2nd sem obtained marks and max marks.. Will I get the hall ticket.. or there is any way to correct it...
6th June 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i submitted csir application later i found that i wrongly select my category then how can change my category ,correct is oc(ews),wrongly select is obc
27th September 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i submitted csir application later i found that i wrongly select my category then how can change my category, correct is general, wrongly select is obc
27th September 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i submitted csir application later i found that i wrongly select my category then how can change my category, correct is general, wrongly select is obc
10th October 2019, 06:51 PM
pushpendra-25

Quote:
sir i submitted csir application later i found that i wrongly select my category then how can change my category, correct is general, wrongly select is obc
Earlier the CSIR NET exam was organized by CSIR and there were no provision to make correction.

From Dec 2019 the NTA is going to conduct the CSIR NET exam which is scheduled on 15th December 2019.

The NTA is giving a chance to candidates to make correction in some fields of the CSIR NET application form.

The candidates can make some filed in application through online mode, and need to pay some correction fees for the same.

To make changes ion the application form follow these steps:
  • Go to the Official site and click on the Make correction in application form link
  • Login through your application number and password.
  • Select the fields you want to change and make correction very carefully.
  • Pay the required application fees for the required changes.
Make sure the changes you made are correct information.
all the best!!
20th October 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

During correction i made mistake ie instead of graduation name i mentioned subject ,is it possible to change ??
12th December 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir , i have found a mistake in my percentage after i have submitted the application form. Is any way to correct that?
Same with me.
What was the outcome of your mistake ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?