24th August 2012, 01:44 PM
ennam

How to crack aptitude test if I am a final year student of BSc IT?

dear sir madam,

AM in final year student of BSC.IT .and i wish to crack my aptitude test and all other test properly .so pls tell me how better can i prepare for that.

6th September 2012, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack aptitude test if I am a final year student of BSc IT?

Aptitude test basically covers questions on numerical ability, reasoning, etc. You can also expect puzzle related questions in the section. Exam preparation on this can be done with the help of reference books from publishers like Upkar, Agarwal, etc. Visiting web portals containing questions related to the same will also be useful. You can join a coaching center, if you feel difficult in self preparation.
16th November 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack aptitude test if I am a final year student of BSc IT?

sir m persuing my 3rd year...... i want to know how to prepare for all the campus recruitment aptitude tests can u please tell me how can i prepare??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?