17th July 2013, 04:03 AM
devdeveshranjan

How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th

I m in 12th and wants to do b.com and c.a. Together after it. can i do this?

17th June 2014, 01:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdeveshranjan View Post
I m in 12th and wants to do b.com and c.a. Together after it. can i do this?
Yes, you are eligible to do B. Com along with CA course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification for both the B.Com as well as CA course. But, It's difficult to do both the course at the same. I suggest you first complete B. Com course with good marks. After completing B. Com course you can directly apply for CA Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence Course). It's a great way to complete both the course with good marks.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Com course:-

~The eligibility for a B.Com course is a passing percentage in 12th standard examination, whether it is from CBSE, ICSE or State Board.

~The candidate should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST category candidates for 5% percentage of marks.

~Every Institutions have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year

Eligibility Criteria for CA course:-

~To apply for Foundation course then you are required to pass 10+2 examination from an affiliated board or educational institution.There is no minimum marks required for this course.

~To apply for Intermediate course then applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Applicants should have a minimum of 50% marks for Commerce stream students and minimum 60% percentage of marks required for science stream students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?