11th July 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E computer science without taking computer as an optional subject

i am a bio-maths student , without taking computer as my optional subject in +1and +2,will i able to do BE computerscience in a better way .

Related Questions:
  1. Optional subjects related to B.E computer science branch?
  2. Which optional subject to choose in IAS being from computer science and engineering background?
  3. Can I get any option subject after completing PG in computer science?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  6. Forest range officer test question papers for optional Computer science subject conducted by APPSC?
  7. Which optional subject can I take after doing engineering in computer science?
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which optional should a computer science student choose for IAS exam?
  10. How should I prepare for the post of assistant stat officer if my optional subject in computer science? Related question papers for the same?
  11. Can I be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I have passed graduation with BCA
  12. which optional subjects are recommended to opt for computer science engineers?
  13. What is the value of computer science in SSC?
  14. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  15. Can I write IAS exam in Kannada?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.E in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for IAS exam after engineering in CSE stream?
  18. Which are the optional subjects that I can get after passing B.E in Computer Science?
29th April 2016, 07:01 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do B.E computer science without taking computer as an optional subject

In order to do Bachelor Of Engineering in Computer Science,it is important to study Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in Intermediate/10+2,these three subjects are the basic requirement for doing B.E in any branch after 10+2.Even if you had bio or do not have computer science in 10+2 it does not bother but must have subject combination of PCM in order to get a degree in B.E in Computer Science.

Computer Science is not necessary to have in Intermediate to do Engineering in computer science,might sounds bizzare but thats true you do not need to have CS in order to do B.E.

Any engineering branch or department,basic requirement is subject combination of Pure Science(PCM) and it is necessary to give a entrance exam a competitive one so to get a seat in engineering college in Indian,so its important to score a good rank otherwise in terms of eligibility criteria you are eligible.

You can apply for B.E in computer with Bio-Maths and Physics,chemistry combination in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?