8th May 2012, 06:45 PM
sadafsiddiqui

How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?

i have completed graduation in 2008 from ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY.
now i want to do b.ed from barkatullah university. so, i want to know the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of online admission for PG course from Barkatullah University, Bhopal?
  2. Can I apply for registration in Mumbai after completing LLB from Barkatullah University MP?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  6. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  7. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  8. How to do B.E after completing BSc Mathematics?
  9. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  11. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  12. How to do Animation course after doing graduation in B.Com from University of Allahabad?
  13. Is Barkatullah University recognized by UGC?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours? -- [New]
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  16. Who are offering master of science in engineering management in India with distance learning mode?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  18. What are career opportunities after B.Ed from Allahabad University?
9th May 2012, 08:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?

You can pursue B.Ed from Barkatullah University, Bhopal after graduation. Graduation is the main criterion for B.Ed course. You need to obtain 50% marks in graduation level to apply for this course. You will need to appear for common entrance examination as part of selection for this course. This entrance examination will include questions relating to GK, Teaching Aptitude, Reasoning, English skills etc. Selection for B.Ed will be on the basis of marks secured in entrance examination.
12th July 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission?

I want to know how can i do b ed in corespondance in bhopal.if yes then from which college.i have already done my pg in lit.
3rd January 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation in 2012 from devi ahilya bai UNIVERSITY of indore.
now i want to do b.ed from barkatullah university. so, i want to know the procedure of admission.
22nd March 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.ED from Barkatullah university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?