22nd August 2013, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Pharma after passing 10th?

i want to do ut b.pharma but in 10th class i got less marks that y i choose commerce stream but today i really want to become a pharmacist thay y i m asking?????

10th April 2014, 01:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Pharma after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do ut b.pharma but in 10th class i got less marks that y i choose commerce stream but today i really want to become a pharmacist thay y i m asking?????
No you can't do B.Pharma course after completing 12th standard in commerce stream. Only the candidate who complete 12th standard in science stream Physics and Chemistry as a subject are eligible to apply for this course. Since, you have complete 12th standard in commerce stream. So, you're not eligible for B.Pharma course. Being a Commerce stream student you have bright career options by the the bachelor degree courses like,

Career Options after Commerce stream:-

Bachelor degree Courses:-
  • B.Com Bachelor of Commerce
  • BA Bachelor of Arts
  • BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
  • BBM Bachelor of Bank Management

Professional Courses:-
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Company Secretary
  • Chartered Financial Analyst
  • Integrated LLB course.
20th March 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How can i do B pharma after passing 10th but not by 12th board way with different way can i do?
27th September 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10 .Can I admit in b pharm college .later can I proceed with my further education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?