5th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after passing class 10th? I am doing management course

I am an average student of class10 and i want to take IT application as a stream in class 11 so i am asking that is it possible to do B tech after taking this stream ?

And i am also interested in doing management courses so are there any courses that i can do by taking arts stream ??

27th April 2015, 10:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after passing class 10th? I am doing management course

To become an IT engineer after your 10th at first you must complete your 12th board examination with science stream with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each of the subjects individually from a recognized board .

Then you will have for Bachelor of technology course with the same trade which is a 4 year course after which you will become an engineer and will be available for placements in top MNCs .

But to pursue your desired course from top colleges offering better placement you must not be satisfied with 50% marks as this will not be enough for good jobs .So you have to work hard for securing good marks in your 12th board examinations and to compete for engineering entrance examinations like JEE exams , State engineering entrance examination , COMED-K and other private colleges entrance examination .

As you are interested towards management then you can opt for commerce stream for your 12th .You are eligible for management courses after 12th with science but not eligible for engineering courses after 12th with commerce .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?