29th May 2012, 06:58 PM
prachi panawar

How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?

sir i got 81% in 12 class and 87% in10 class . i want to do b tech from computer science from amity Noida and galgotia .also tell about any of other good colledges

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Galgotia or JSS Noida after scoring 10367 in UPTU? Best colleges of Noida?
  2. How is Galgotia University, Noida good for M.Tech?
  3. Is Amity University Noida good university to do B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  4. Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements
  5. Is Amity University Noida a good college?
  6. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  7. Can I get admission in JSS, JP or Galgotia Noida after scoring 67000 and 11960 in B.Tech and 3010 and 1300 in Biotech?
  8. Which is the best college in Noida Ghaziabad? Can I get Galgotia or JSS Noida? My UPTU General rank if 84812
  9. How can I get admission in JSS Noida or Galgotia College with ECE or CSE branch? I've secured rank 10000 in UPTU
  10. List of U.P. Btech Biotech Colleges and Rank Required To Get Good Colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join B.Tech computer science in Galgotia University? Is it a good and reputed university?
  12. Is BIT, Noida good for bba and btech?
  13. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  14. Will I get JSS Noida or Galgotia after scoring 1484 rank in general?
  15. Is the infrastructure of Amity Engineering college, Noida good?
  16. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  17. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Galgotia College for MCA with 2165 rank in UPTU exam?
10th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?

is amity noida a good college for btech in computer science engineering? pls reply..
29th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech from Computer Science from Amity Noida and Galgotia? Which are the good colleges?

yes, it is.
since galgotia is an upcoming university, even though it has its mdu affliated campus, running since many years.
amity is an established private university, where as galgotia is an emerging private university.
so, in a way, amity is better.

try for japee too, its a good unviersity, better than both of them.
28th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that is there any placemenet of doing b.tech biotech from amity university noida...plz reply
14th May 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

CAN YOU PLEASE ENLIST SOME GOOD PRIVATE COLLEGES IN NEW DELHI-NCR FOR ENGINEERING.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?