15th February 2023, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to do Date of birth correction on SSC certificate?

Sir on my SSC certificate my date of birth is 30-07-2003 but my actual birth date is 31-07-2003 so I can change it or not if not is any problem to getting goverment job

16th February 2023, 09:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Date of birth correction on SSC certificate?

To change the date of birth*on the SSC*certificate, you can submit an application to the SSC Board officials. A properly attested affidavit supporting the application's contents should be included with the application. A certified copy of your birth certificate should also be included.
16th February 2023, 10:32 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to do Date of birth correction on SSC certificate?

If there is an error in your date of birth on your SSC certificate, you can have it corrected by contacting the board or institution that issued the certificate. You will need to provide supporting documents to prove your correct date of birth, such as your birth certificate or other government-issued ID. It's important to get the date of birth corrected as soon as possible because it can cause problems with any official documents or applications you need to submit in the future, including applications for government jobs. You may also need to provide an affidavit explaining the discrepancy between the SSC certificate and your birth certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?