1st August 2013, 01:30 PM
ak.coolme

How to do MBA after passing 12th?

Sir i want to do own my bussiness in future and for this i think i have to do mba and i hace passed my 12th in 2011 nd from the same year i have taken my admission in sol du but in this year i have not appear in 2nd year nd this will a great effect on my carrier .so plz tell me what a better and also how can compensate this gapping

12th April 2014, 04:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak.coolme View Post
Sir i want to do own my bussiness in future and for this i think i have to do mba and i hace passed my 12th in 2011 nd from the same year i have taken my admission in sol du but in this year i have not appear in 2nd year nd this will a great effect on my carrier .so plz tell me what a better and also how can compensate this gapping
We appreciate you're interest to do you're own business in future. Yes Off course MBA course will help you a lot to develop you're management skill and technique. But, with 12th standard qualification you're not eligible to apply for MBA course. Minimum Educationalist qualification to apply for MBA course is that the candidate should be hold a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university with 50% percentage of marks and also qualification in MAT/GMAT/CAT Entrance examination with good marks. The Admission for this MBA course is based on entrance examination performance. So, please complete bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in order to apply for MBA course.

Best MBA Colleges in India:-
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • NMIMS University, Mumbai
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
  • Chaitanya Post Graduate College, Warangal
  • National Institute of Technology Warangal
  • National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli
  • National Institute of Technology Karnataka
  • Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Institute of Technology NSIT, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?