24th July 2013, 10:13 PM
shaikhshaziya

How to do MBA as early as possible?

i wants to do mba and i have wasted my one year b'coz of some personal problem......so i wants to complete bba,mba in 3to 4 yrs ....is it possible??

15th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA as early as possible?

BBA is the Bachelor of Business Administration. MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration. BBA is of three years and MBA is of two years, so overall you have to spend five years in order to complete both these courses from any institute of India.

You can also go for the Integrated BBA+MBA which is only of four years. However several universities offer this course. First of all do you BBA then apply for the entrance exams like Common Admission test or Management aptitude test to get admission in good college of India for MBA .
24th May 2020, 12:50 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to do MBA as early as possible?

Hello .Mba is a master's degree which stands of master's in business administration and hence you can only do mba after you complete your bachlor degree or even you can do man after engineering.so earliest you can do mba is after giving your three years in any Bachlor degree after you complete your class 12.
Thank you
27th May 2020, 06:18 PM
lissymariam

Angry Re: How to do MBA as early as possible?

MBA program is a graduate degree program that can prepare you to enter management and leadership positions in the business field. If you decide to pursue an MBA, you could take a range of courses related to finance, marketing, entrepreneurship and more.

After finished your graduation, immediately you can apply MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?