28th November 2010, 12:26 PM
Sandhya vasistha

How to do MSc Physics? I have scored less than 50% marks in BSc

i got less then 50% marks in b.sc. but i want to do m.sc physics. pls tell me the institutes from where i can do m.sc physics

3rd October 2013, 10:51 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Default Re: How to do MSc Physics? I have scored less than 50% marks in BSc

U have not mentioned ur residence so how can suggest college for u,

The chances of getting Msc is lesser but u can try in deemed and private colleges in ur state or city.

All the best.....
5th October 2013, 01:42 AM
ramajb

Default Re: How to do MSc Physics? I have scored less than 50% marks in BSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethalakshmi.R View Post
U have not mentioned ur residence so how can suggest college for u,

The chances of getting Msc is lesser but u can try in deemed and private colleges in ur state or city.

All the best.....
ELIGIBILITY

Students passing B.Sc. Three year Degree Course Examination and having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for admission in M.Sc. Physics Course. Candidates from outside the State of Rajasthan seeking admission in this course will be eligible only if they have secured a minimum of 60% (I Division) marks. Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and their result is awaited, may appear in the Entrance Test on their own risk. They must submit a copy of the mark sheet to this office before declaration of results of the Entrance Test.

Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be eligible for admission on the minimum pass marks. Candidates appearing in supplementary Examination of the qualifying examination will not be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?