23rd December 2012, 09:23 AM
tejubaby

How to do a service in Indian Army if I am a GNM registered nurse with 5 years experience

Hello,
I am a GNM registered nurse with 5 years experience. I am looking for service in indian army. But I am 30 years old. Kindly let me know that if it is possible for me to get admission in indian army for service or bsc nursing???

13th February 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a service in Indian Army if I am a GNM registered nurse with 5 years experience

Now only i am completed DGNM.How can iget jobs in indian army?Need any experience?How will be apply?
8th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a service in Indian Army if I am a GNM registered nurse with 5 years experience

i ama gnm nurse with 5yrs experince in dialysis. I want to jion in indian army.Now i am 31yers old. How to apple.
11th September 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Mam /sir myslf anju .l just completed my gnm.and my intenship also completed.stil im waiting for registraion.last month i given to knc fof registn .can u plz do somtinv
16th November 2020, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello myself Kiran I have completed my gnm.n nw am working under state government can I join the army nurse?..what all are the procedures to do.can u plzz suggest me..thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?