2nd March 2013, 11:48 PM
sunderjeet singh

How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?

sir i want to know that can i do software engineering with b.com and what is the fee of it and what is it salary packages for freshers and it give me what jobs i have no information about it so please sir help me ?

12th July 2014, 12:25 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do software engineering with B.Com? What is the salary package for freshers?

Having completed B.Com course, I think it is not a right choice for you to make entry into IT field or Software as you don't have much exposure regarding this in your previous academic levels.

However, you can opt for the courses in Software field if you are very much interested.

Before this, just check yourself whether you are eligible to opt for those courses.

The top course that you can do at your Post Graduation level in the field of Software is MCA.

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year technical course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

In order to be eligible to join this course, you should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your Graduation.

You should have gone through Mathematics either at your 10+2 level or at Graduation level.

You did not mention your stream in 12th class. if you have gone through Mathematics, I suggest you to opt for MCA course by giving the respective Entrance Exam.

If you don't have Mathematics at your 10+2 level, I suggest you to opt for MBA course with any of the following specializations.

MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?