14th January 2012, 12:30 AM
abhay 007

How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

want to download IRDA question paper previous 5 years tell me the site .i need solved question papers with new syllabus of irda(insurance sector)

14th January 2012, 08:16 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay 007 View Post
want to download IRDA question paper previous 5 years tell me the site .i need solved question papers with new syllabus of irda(insurance sector)

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF IRDA EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IRDA exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> For more information about the exam visit http://www.irda.gov.in/

-> To buy the recommended book for IRDA exam online CLICK HERE!!

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam.. then for sure you can clear the exam easily...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Hard work certainly goes a long way. These days a lot of people work hard, so you have to make sure you work even harder and really dedicate yourself to what you are doing and setting out to achieve."
Attached Files
File Type: zip IRDA.zip(160.1 KB, 724 views)
File Type: docx IRDA 2011 solved.docx(16.3 KB, 940 views)
File Type: pdf General Insurance syllabus.pdf(28.3 KB, 1005 views)
File Type: pdf Life Insurance syllabus.pdf(25.7 KB, 787 views)
File Type: pdf Application form-IRDA.pdf(29.8 KB, 552 views)
14th January 2012, 10:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

IRDA stands for INSURANCE REGULATORY DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY exam is for agent of different Insurance Companies which certify a authorised agent under IRDA.

The previous years questions and Syllabus can be down loaded from the official web site of IRDA i.e. www.irda.gov.in
16th January 2012, 12:52 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

I have attached the previous year papers of the IRDA exam i hope it will help you to prepare for the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: docx IRDA Sample Paper 1.docx(16.1 KB, 990 views)
File Type: docx -IRDA Sample Paper 2.docx(14.9 KB, 440 views)
File Type: docx -IRDA Sample Paper 3.docx(14.9 KB, 380 views)
File Type: docx IRDA Sample Paper 4.docx(16.0 KB, 321 views)
File Type: docx IRDA Sample Paper 5.docx(21.3 KB, 336 views)
File Type: docx IRDA Sample Paper 6.docx(21.9 KB, 395 views)
24th January 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I WANT MODEL IRDA INSURANCE AGENT QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER ONLY LAST EXAM(JANUARY 2012)
19th July 2012, 10:29 AM
vuddagiribabuji

Arrow Re: How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

i need solved question papers with new syllabus of irda(insurance sector)
3rd September 2012, 07:35 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuddagiribabuji View Post
i need solved question papers with new syllabus of irda(insurance sector)
visit intelivisto[dot]com register email id and take a free mock test irda, online study material and latest solved question paper available.
11th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhay 007 View Post
hi sir my name is jahirul my mobile no 8876837465
20th November 2012, 05:54 PM
nandha2010

Can u send the irda model question papers to my mail id? Otherwise how can i download the questionpapers from net?
25th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the Letest IRDA exam paper with answers in GUJARATI for preparation for IRDA exam ic-33 ?
30th April 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me irda solved previous 5 years question papers.
30th January 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=abhay 007;1644089]want to download IRDA question paper previous 5 years tell me the site .I need IRDAQUESTION PAPRES
21st February 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder and also i am working in an automobile dealer ship as body shop in charge. i am also interested surveyor job if any possibility's appear IRDA exam? if possible what is the 1st step? my e-mail id [email protected]. phone 7902365339
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?