17th April 2011, 04:18 PM
p subba rao

How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

i want to down load pay in slip to remit fee to apply for scra exam of upsc through online please guide me.

21st August 2011, 01:46 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p subba rao View Post
i want to down load pay in slip to remit fee to apply for scra exam of upsc through online please guide me.
How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

For your complete information, i have uploaded or attached a pdf file which contains the full details about scra exam 2011. For your kind information , i want to inform you that scra is conducted by upsc and latest updates about this exam can be seen on the official website of upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in and employement news.

UPSC Online form filling for all exams conducted by upsc are done through http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For all steps needed for filling up of online form for scra are demonstrated in the pdf file attached by me .so please have a look on these.

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2011_eng.pdf(101.4 KB, 193 views)
File Type: pdf steps to fill scra online.pdf(52.2 KB, 206 views)
20th October 2011, 09:32 PM
abhilashiny

Default Re: How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

Sir, can u kindly tell me how to apply for the february scra 2011 exam, i m glad to see your answer for how to apply for the employment notice of 26-3-2011,but tell me how to apply for feb 2012 exam

yours sincerely,
abhilashiny
11th November 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

I WANTS TO APPLY .HOW I CAN APPLY ?
15th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

tell me how to download pay in slip form???kindly reply please to scra exam
15th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get bank pay slip?
17th November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i get bank pay slip
21st November 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

how can i get bank pay in slip for scra
21st November 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THE PAY SLIP.
21st November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

how to pay a fee of scra ?
21st November 2011, 07:57 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

Quote:
How to pay fee when applying for SCRA exam-

Candidates applying Online (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are
exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online

The online registration for SCRA has 2 part:
1) Part-I Registration 2) Part-II Registration

After completing part-I, Print Bank pay-In slip option will appear. Click & save it.You can now pay application fee by this slip to the bank. Bank give you one copy of it on which Transaction id.******is given.
Now you can complete your part-II registration using this Transaction id.

That's all!

All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st November 2011, 08:04 PM
brijesh2970

Quote:
Quote:
How to pay fee when applying for SCRA exam-

Candidates applying Online (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are
exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online

The online registration for SCRA has 2 part:
1) Part-I Registration 2) Part-II Registration

After completing part-I, Print Bank pay-In slip option will appear. Click & save it.You can now pay application fee by this slip to the bank. Bank give you one copy of it on which Transaction id.******is given.
Now you can complete your part-II registration using this Transaction id.

To apply online of all UPSC form visit: http://upsconline.nic.in

That's all!

All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st November 2011, 10:39 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) examination is conducted by UPSC every year once.
Eligibility criteria for SCRA examination:
Education qualification:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from any recognized university.
Age limit:
Age should be between 17 to 21 years.
SCRA examination notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 15th Oct 2011 to 14th Nov 2011.
Exam will held on 29th Jan 2012

Procedure to fill the application Form:

>> Click here to open official website to apply the application form online.
>>After filling the part1 registration you will have option to print the slip.
>>Take that slip to SBI bank and pay the amount in the bank
>>He/She will give the number as you have paid
>>You have to enter that number is part-2 registration,then only you are application will be send to further.
23rd November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i have fill my SCRA form online. in information it was asking to upload photo and signature for the payment slip and i did that but i did not the payment slip so what can i do
30th November 2011, 02:05 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,For your complete information, i have uploaded or attached a pdf file which contains the full details about scra exam 2011. For your kind information , i want to inform you that scra is conducted by upsc and latest updates about this exam can be seen on the official website of upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in and employement news.

UPSC Online form filling for all exams conducted by upsc are done through http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For all steps needed for filling up of online form for scra are demonstrated in the pdf file attached by me .so please have a look on these.
8th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to pay the fee in upsc exam using bank account number?
24th March 2012, 09:26 AM
saranya.E.K

Red face Re: How to download the pay in slip to remit the fee to apply for SCRA exam of UPSC via online?

want to down load pay in slip to remit fee to apply for scra exam of upsc through online please guide me.
1st November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

if i have not save the print bank pay slip then afterwards how i will downloaD it pls help??????
10th November 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I completed part 1 registration but didn't save pay in slip....how can I get it again....kindly hlp me soon....
28th October 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my part 1 registration unfortunately i forget to print the bank pay in slip.....then what can i do to download it???
4th November 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I NOT FOUND BANK PAY SLIP AFTER FILLED UP SCRA PART-1 REGISTRATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?