12th February 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

How to fill DD number in online BITS application form?

we have already fill our form but we don't know how to fill dd number?
please reply soon..

18th February 2012, 08:20 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill DD number in online BITS application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we have already fill our form but we don't know how to fill dd number?
please reply soon..
The last date of apply for BITSAT Examination was already over and if you have already filled the application form and forgot to Mentioned your Demand Draft, Then please do not worry, Because If you make payment by Demand draft then a copy of the completed application form along with the DD of Rs 1700 (Rs 1200 for female candidates) should be sent to Admissions Officer, BITS, Pilani – 333 031.

~~ If you are usind DD as the mode of payment then the DD along with a copy of application form must reach Admissions Office, BITS Pilani on 15st February 2012.

~~ So, Please Sent the application form and Demand Draft soon before the last date

~~ The BITSAT Online tests will be started from 10th May to 9th June 2012

~~ So, please prepare for this examination as per the pattern and Syllabus and If you need more information then please check the official website :

http://bitsadmission.com

Complete Information : Click Here
18th February 2012, 11:55 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Demand Draft:
You will need to provide certain details from the DD at the time of online submission of application form. You must have the Demand Draft ready before filling up the application form.

You are required to obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1750/- (Rs One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only) drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' Payable at New Delhi, before submission of the Application.
2nd May 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i hv lost my form no. which i hv received from bits while filling yhe form. hw to get it back?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?