10th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Com after passing with 58%?

dear sir,
pls tell me how to get addmission for b.com pass 58% witch college allowed addmission .pls tell me hurry up......;

15th October 2012, 02:56 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Com after passing with 58%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
pls tell me how to get addmission for b.com pass 58% witch college allowed addmission .pls tell me hurry up......;
B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided int six semester .

So many Colleges in India Offers this B.com Course in India .

Applicant should must be Qualified in 12th Standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from a recognized board .

You should score at least 60% marks in 12th board Examination .

Any candidate can eligible to apply for this course. That means Commerce/Science/Arts/Vocational Stream candidates are eligible to apply for this Course

But you should Note that Every College may given First preference to Commerce stream candidates rather than Science and Arts Stream .

I think you have Complete 12th standard with 58% Percentage of marks and you have Aspiring to apply for B.com Course .

If your Completed in your 12th standard than your eligible to apply for B.com Course .

Note :- 10th/Diploma candidates are Not eligible to application for this B.com Course .

There is no Specific Entrance Examination for this B.com Course . So, After Completing your 12th standard you may get admission for B.com Course .

The candidate who score good Percentage of marks 12th standard , then the candidate may get Spot admission for B.com Course .

Best B.Com Colleges in India :-

=Loyola College
=St. Xavier’s College
=Narsee Monjee College
=LSR College for Women
=St.Joseph’s College
=Christ College
=Presidency College
=Hindu College

:: Career Options After Completing B.com Course :::

After Completing B.com you may apply for Higher Degree Course like, MBA/M.COM/CA/ICWAI/ICSI Etc..

This Course are having good scope at present as well as Future .
15th October 2012, 08:26 AM
sudha001

Hello Friend ,

In Order to Study B.COM , you must satisfy certain criteria that is mandatory for every B.COM colleges and these are :

Eligibility for B. Com.: +2 passed candidates with accountancy, commerce/ business studies, economics/computer science, statistics/business mathematics.
B.Com is an undergraduate course in commerce and related subjects. It is a three years course.

FOR YOUR MORE KNOWLEDGE I M POSTING ONE CHART FOR YOU THAT WILL HELP YOU AND GUIDE YOU ALSO . PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :

After B.Com you can go in various sectors like
Banking,
Consultancy firms,
Tax Practitioner,
Junior Accountant. ETC .....

Loyola College
St. Xavier’s College
St.Joseph’s College
Christ College
Hindu College

ALL THE BEST ...
15th October 2012, 11:02 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

Yes ,your eligible for B.COM course after completing 12th . To apply for B.COM course you should complete 12th standard or equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination, But score top college may require Minimum 60% percentage of marks .
You should having English is a Main subject in 12th standard .

Best B.Com Colleges in India

>> St. Xavier’s College
>> Narsee Monjee College
>> LSR College for Women
>> St.Joseph’s College
>> Christ College
>> Presidency College

good luck
15th October 2012, 05:05 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
B.com Stands for Bachelor of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided int six semester .

So many Colleges in India Offers this B.com Course in India .

Applicant should must be Qualified in 12th Standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from a recognized board .

You should score at least 60% marks in 12th board Examination .

Any candidate can eligible to apply for this course. That means Commerce/Science/Arts/Vocational Stream candidates are eligible to apply for this Course

But you should Note that Every College may given First preference to Commerce stream candidates rather than Science and Arts Stream .

I think you have Complete 12th standard with 58% Percentage of marks and you have Aspiring to apply for B.com Course .

If your Completed in your 12th standard than your eligible to apply for B.com Course .

Note :- 10th/Diploma candidates are Not eligible to application for this B.com Course .

There is no Specific Entrance Examination for this B.com Course . So, After Completing your 12th standard you may get admission for B.com Course .

The candidate who score good Percentage of marks 12th standard , then the candidate may get Spot admission for B.com Course .

=Loyola College
=St. Xavier’s College
=Narsee Monjee College
=LSR College for Women
=St.Joseph’s College
=Christ College
=Presidency College
=Hindu College

Career Options After Completing B.com Course

After Completing B.com you may apply for Higher Degree Course like, MBA/M.COM/CA/ICWAI/ICSI Etc..
2nd June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Please name the exact collages and degrees after passing 12 at 58.4% in commerce stream.
3rd June 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Please name the exact collages and degrees after passing 12 at 58.4% in commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?