16th March 2017, 07:58 AM
megha mamgain

How to get admission in BAMS course? Should I apply for NEET? Seats available in India for it?

Hello sir, I want to study BAMS course so, I need some information regarding it. How can I get admission in BAMS course? Should I apply for NEET? How much seats available in India for it?

15th April 2017, 10:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BAMS course? Should I apply for NEET? Seats available in India for it?

No, candidates do not need to appear and qualify in NEET examination for admission in BAMS course.

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery and for admission candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes and state examination board.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The number of seats varies with institutes, so it is not possible to give you the exact figure about number of available seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?