21st May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?

plz tell me how to get the admission in B.Sc hons in mathematics in punjab university and also inform about the entrance test if there......

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics
  4. Can I get admission in Punjab University in BSc Hons Mathematics after scoring 412 rank in Chandigarh CET?
  5. Is there BSc Hons in Punjab University? What is the percentage required for admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
  8. Can i apply for M.Pharma or any other course like clinical research after doing BSc Biotechnology(Hons) from Punjab Agricultural University
  9. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
  10. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  11. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that
  14. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  15. PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which post graduation should I pursue? I am thinking of MSc in Maths
  17. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Mathematics in PU? I have scored 381 in CET
  18. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
28th May 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?

sir i have done b.tech 1st year in ece branch & now i want to do bsc in 2nd year can i get adm in 2nd year????????????????
29th May 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?

procedure 2 get admission in pu chandigarh for bsc hons. maths?????????
4th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want take admesion in punjab university lahore as private candidate ;now i want to know your admission process in bsc double mathematics
13th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

bsc form 4 punjabi university
20th June 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in pu for b.sc honers in chemistry
2nd July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admission in b.s hons in mathematics in punjab university????? What things most necessary for admission??? How i apply in pu for b.s hons in mathematics and when??
23rd September 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of taking admission in b.sc hons in maths in punjab university? what are the most necessary things for admisson? when and how i apply in punjab university for b.sc hons in maths?
2nd April 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take admission in bsc honours mathematics and entrance exam
2nd April 2013, 09:31 PM
being aman

Punjab university will conduct its common entrance test for admissions to there bsc hons

courses on may 26,2013 at chandigarh

You will have to apply online on the link given below and follow the instructions on the

webpage:

http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/

Important dates with respect to examsand filling the form can been seen by clicking on

the following link:

http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/importantdates.php
7th May 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the % required in Punjab university for bsc mathematics and also when will the application forms for 2014 be available
10th June 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission inBSC Hons in mathematics in punjab university? Information about the entrance test?
8th January 2015, 10:48 AM
ARASHPREET

What is the procedure of taking admission in B.S C hons in mathematics in punjab university????? What things most necessary for admission??? How i apply in pu for b.s hons in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?