20th August 2012, 10:42 PM
kpkareem

How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?

sir,
can you tell me how to get admission in Delhi school of economics,and what all the procedure and preparation i have to follow to get admission there.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  2. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  3. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  4. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  5. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  7. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  8. How much percentage is needed to get admission in B.A in Economics in Delhi School of Economics
  9. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  10. Procedure to do M.A Economics Private after doing BSc Economics Hons and while teaching in a school?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in Economics Hons in Delhi University?
  12. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  14. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  15. What type of questions should be asked for B.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  16. Percentage in B.A to get admission in Delhi School of Economics?
  17. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school? -- [New]
25th November 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?

What is the procedure for joining BA / BA (Hons) - Economics in DSE?
18th March 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?

kindly let me know about the admission procedure in graduation course at Delhi School of Economics
1st April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Delhi school of Economics is only for postgraduation
3rd April 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can we opt for delhi school of economics by passing 12th with pcm ..?
18th April 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for getting admission in delhi scool of economics for BBA?
4th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is procedure for getting admission in delhi school of economics for m a
16th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i get add mission there after 2 with high marks ?
30th May 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in delhi school of economics for B.A hons. In economics as i have got 83% in 12th board with pcm main subjects
30th May 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have got 91.6 this year i want to do bcom eco honours tell me names of good colleges
2nd April 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to join BA hon (Eco) in Delhi school of economics..what is the procedure....how to apply for the entrance test...
20th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE in Mechanical engineering and presently doing a job. Can I sit for the entrance test for admission in M.A. in Economics in Delhi School of Economics? Will there be a separate entrance test engineer s? Further will any preference be given to work experience?
6th October 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to join BA hon (Eco) in Delhi school of economics..what is the procedure....how to apply for the entrance test...i want to know full procedure of admission,
18th June 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in BA hon (Eco) in Delhi School of Economics; what is the procedure of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?