18th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?

i am a student of b.pharm fourth yr in india my percentage aggregate 70% is it possible to get admission in germany\canada universites with scholarship. If I write ielts what should be the score ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for AFCAT after scoring scoring 63% aggregate in B.E -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 74.5% aggregate in engineering?
  3. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 54.79% aggregate in B.E Electrical
  4. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  5. How to get admission in M.Com after scoring 73% aggregate
  6. Can I get a merit seat in Dhravad University after scoring an aggregate of 78% in 4th semester? Which is the entrance exam for this university?
  7. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  8. Where can I get admission with 57% aggregate? I have passed class 12th science
  9. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  10. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 44.4% in ISC board and 51% in aggregate
  11. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 51% aggregate? I have scored 44.4% in ISC board
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks in aggregate
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in marine engineering after scoring 60% marks aggregate?
  14. Can I do M.Com from regular college in DU?
  15. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  16. What would be my percentage after scoring 7.06 CGPA in Aggregate
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
16th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?

Yes, you can get admission in Germany or Canada University with this aggregate score that too with scholarship.
For German University you need to score above 7 or more in IELTS exam to get good university with scholarship.
For Canada University you need a score of 325 and above in GRE exam.
Also, you need to clear the TOEFL exam.
29th July 2017, 02:33 AM
Deepti bittal

Default Re: How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?

You would need to qualify the exams of these countries for higher studies conducted by them.

German University conduct IELTS. It is mandatory to score of 7 or more.
Hiwever, Canada university conduct GRE exam. You need to scors minimum 325.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?