11th June 2011, 12:51 PM
mavan

How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?

i have passed 12 class with score 90 in maths 87 in physics & 92 in chemistry
my aimis is to become petro- chemical engineer

i request you to tell that how can i get admisson in petrochemical universities in india

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?
  2. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  3. Which subjects should I study in secondary school to join Petrochemical Engineering
  4. Admission in B.Com after passing 12th with non medical(Physics, Chemistry, Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  6. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  7. How can I get admission in Biotechnology after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th?
  9. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  10. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  11. Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode? I have completed 12th with 80% with Physics, Maths and Chemistry
  12. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  13. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths? -- [New]
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  15. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  16. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th with 73% in Maths, Physics, Chemistry
  18. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2011, 11:02 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?

THe two best petrochemical university of india are:
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Pandit Deendayal petroleum university

Admission into these colleges take place through AIEEE ranks. You need to fill a separate forms for these university and appear in the AIEEE exam.
http://www.upes.ac.in/
http://www.pdpu.ac.in/
18th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?

how can i get admission in petroleum engineering after passing B.sc in chemistry. can i eligble for admission in petroleum engineering?
15th February 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i got percentile in cat i m sc candidate ,which college is best for me
14th May 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

i have passed only 50 peraenttage bt i have to do petro chmical then give me sugation
14th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the approx cut off for petrochemical engineering in pdpu
21st June 2012, 05:53 PM
Paras Gopani

hey
i see that you have passed the 12th class with nc marks,
but for getting admission in petroleum engineering ,,,you must give external exam-AIEEE...
PDPU is the best college for this course and i am providing the university website where you can get other details regarding its admission.

with best regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?