25th September 2012, 02:44 PM
vrindavanunni

How to get admission in TKM college of engineering?

What should be my school mark and my entrance mark so that I get admission in tkm college of engineering... I belong to general caast so there are no reservations.. how much % should I get in school???.. plzz hlp me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  2. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
  3. Is there any management seats now available in TKM engineering college for 2015 admission? -- [New]
  4. Any chance to get admission in TKM college through CET after scoring 159 rank in open category?
  5. How to get admission in TKM? Which is the college and the branch after joining?
  6. Criteria to get a management seat in TKM engineering College for B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Is there any reservation for muslims?
  7. When will be the NATA exam in TKM college?
  8. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  9. How can I change my Engineering college? I'm currently in Amrita Engineering college and want to shift to Vallikavu College
  10. What is the test date of NATA exam and what are the available centers in Kerala state?
  11. Is NIT Calicut better college than TKM or CET for B.Arch course?
  12. What is the rank of TMK Institute of Management among other management institutes?
  13. Is there any management seat available for TKM Engineering college?
  14. Marks required to get admission in TJM Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  16. From where to get the application form for TKM college Kollam?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in TKM Kollam or RIT Kottayam?
  18. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to get admission in TKM college of engineering?

Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering

First thing is that colleges generally changes its cut off list every year as everytime candidate for admissions is greater than the seats available in good colleges.So,There is no particular marks.And till 2012 it was 50% for general category but as per the new rule of government a new ISEET for engineering consider 40% of board and 60% of Entrance exam for all engineering colleges.So,By these the new cutoff of all colleges had been suspense and will declared up at the time of admissions.

You can also visit the college site below:
http://www.tkmce.ac.in

18th May 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission for chemical engineering in tkm with scoring 88 in chemistry,81 in physics and 86 in maths and KEAM score 355.6442..?
26th May 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in TKM engineering college ,kollam or CET in Thiruvananthapuram after scoring 225 mark in engineering and scored 97.8% mark in 12th ?
6th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in RIT kottayam if cbse is 93.2% and keam score 252?
31st May 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in tkm for civil engineering so that I scored 100 in physics,chemistry&maths and KEAM score 298
23rd June 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better college tkm or government engineering college thrissur on the basis of placement
23rd June 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat at tkm I have secured 10000 rank in general and 2072 rank in muslim category
6th July 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Does there a reservation for OEC cota in tkm engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?