17th March 2012, 12:49 PM
suruchi2555

How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?

I am about to give my 12 in nepal and i want to do genetic enginering in india this year so,[B]how can i get admitted in genetic engineering college of india without loosing my year?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  2. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  3. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  5. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  8. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  9. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  10. What is the percentage required in 12th exam to get into the best college of India for genetic engineering
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  14. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  15. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  16. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
14th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?

I am a PCMB student attempting PMT but havent given any engineering entrance please suggest me colleges offering courses for genetic engineering in maharashtra (nagpur) and madhya pradesh.
6th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?

what qualifications are requried to get admitted in genetic engineering?
22nd June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i hve got 50% marks in 12th exam
can i get addmission in G.E??
9th July 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed 12th with biology,physics,chemistry as my subjects is maths is required for g.e
15th January 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12 bio maths but i didnt write the entrance can get admission for G.M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?