30th August 2012, 06:32 PM
md. azad hussain

How to get a good job after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

M doing b.tech 3rd yr, bt i dnt know wat i do in my future... I want a gud job, plz give me some suggstns...

11th September 2012, 12:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

First of all, you have to concentrate on your studies. After completing the degree with good marks you can get in to a rewarding job. While in the fourth year you can apply for GATE exam. By scoring well in the exam, you can either get in to a lucrative job or can go with higher studies. GATE qualified candidates are usually recruited in ONGC, BHEL, etc.
30th November 2015, 11:55 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a good job after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

It is a good thing that you want to think about job prospects and more for your future. It is very important that people believe in themselves and also try to take steps in the right direction for their careers. Now that you are concerned and wish to know about the job prospects, here are a few potential options that you may look at:

1. Complete your graduate first since being in the 3rd year, no proper company would give you any sort of job. It is highly necessary that you complete your B.Tech in whatever stream you are doing and have a good command on the subjects that are a part of your curriculum. Only then would you have a good market value.

2. Speaking of job opportunities after you complete your B.Tech, there would be many. Starting with your campus processes, where you would have loads of companies coming in to your college campus for recruitment it again depends on the college that you are studying in. If you do not have on campus placements, then it is obvious that you have to look aside for off campus ones.

3. If you wish to get placed in 3rd year only, you have to do so on the basis of your class 12th results since that is the last and latest qualification held by you. It is very unlikely that you end up having a good job with class 12th as your highest qualification.

4. Once you complete your B.Tech, if you wish to go for further studies you can think about doing M.Tech OR MBA. MBA has much greater scope than MBA and for that you would be required to give exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT, IIFT, SNAP etc. On the other hand, for M.Tech you have to crack the exam GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

These are only a few career options that you can take up once you are done with your B.Tech or even before that. Otherwise to get good jobs you may also make profiles on the top job portals like Naukri, Timesjobs, Monster, Shine and more and then apply for the jobs that suit your academic profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?