15th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get into NASA after passing 10th?

I want to get into NASA and I am now in 10th std now. So please tell in detail that how can I get into NASA including which college should I join and I stay in Mumbai so I choose my preference here. Please Reply

14th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into NASA after passing 10th?

I am doing BCA.What I can do to get job in NASA.please tell me bcoz its my aim to join NASA from my childhood
20th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am in 10 standard now. But my aim is to join NASA. somewhat hesistation is there about ,how to join it.If you have any IDEA about the entrance examination after 10, please replay me?
22nd September 2012, 04:00 AM
aj47

Hi...

These positions generally require a bachelor's degree or higher degree with major study in a specialized field. This group covers positions such as:

Accounting,
Aerospace Engineering,
Biology,
Computer Engineering,
Computer Science,
General Engineering,
Meteorology

For these posts minimum qualifications are different . Go to the official website of NASA and upload your resume and create ur account then according to ur resume u will be notified .
19th January 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know official website of NASA
6th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

how can i join nasa after passing class 10
6th April 2013, 05:59 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get into NASA and I am now in 10th std now. So please tell in detail that how can I get into NASA including which college should I join and I stay in Mumbai so I choose my preference here. Please Reply
Hello Aspirant,

As you might be knowing that NASA means National Aeronautics space Administration.

Simce NASA employs all kind of engineers of electronics, instrumentation, mechanical, computer science and aerospace engineering branches. They also employ aviation medicine doctors who are MBBS and MD in aviation medicine. They take brightest possible engineers and scientists.

So,If you have target to join NASA then must be very hard working and try to pursue engineering or medicine from a very reputed Indian institute like IIT, NIT, IISc or BITS. Afterwards, pursue post graduation degree from any reputed USA university like Stanford, Berkeley, University of California etc. Joining NASA from there will be much easier.

In order to get either engineering or medical degree,you have either to study plus2 with math or biology as per your interst in a good reputed school so that you can have better education in plus 2 for competing the entrance exam for admission in either to B.Tech or MBBS.

Now you need to study well in 10th class so that you get good marks which will help in getting admission in a reputed school for pluss 2 education.

Thanks & best wishing.
6th April 2013, 08:08 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,
NASA is a renowned organisation to get into. You get a lifetime of experience in NASA.
The eligibility is being a engineer or a doctor with MBBS or MD
Engineering in any specialized branch is a welcome.

So accordingly you can plan out what you want to be a doctor or an engineer. Accordingly you have to pass 12th and get into your choice able career path.
Then you can drop of your C.V at NASA's official website. Then anytime if you are selected then you will be reached through your mail and will be intimated for any further proceedings.

All the best
6th April 2013, 10:53 PM
rakeshastronomer

What should I study after 10th to become a NASA astronomer? And, the Institutions In India Offering the courses ?
27th April 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I am in ninth form now(CBSE).MY DESTINY IS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF NASA.BUT IN MANY WEBSITES I SAW THAT A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE HIS/HER ENGINEERING DEGREE,LIKE AEROSPACE, AERONAUTICAL ETC.IS THERE ANY WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET INTO NASA EARLIER.PLEASE SEND AN ADVICE ON [email protected] enlighten my way.
15th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT I HAVE TO DO AFTER PASSING CLASS 10th TO GET IN TO NASA?
22nd May 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

HELLO I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 10. I AM INTERESTED IN MATHS TOO MUCH . BUT I WANT TO JOIN NASA. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO REACH MY AIM.
9th July 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

ARE THERE ENTRANCE EXAMS TO ENTER NASA? PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT IT
23rd August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how should i be a scientist in NASA
22nd February 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

What is ment 'arospace'?, how can i join this after 10th to get into NASA.
31st March 2014, 09:53 AM
Shyam Ya94882978

Hello sir..... Myself Shyam Yadav..
. I have completed my 12th...
Now m studying BCA - Beachlor of Computer Applications....I like to join in NASA.... Is there any to write an entrance exam to join in NASA
8th May 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm sanyogita mukane. I've recently passed 10th & l am passionate to join NASA so what should I do for joining NASA? It's my dream be the member of NASA . Please guide me. Waiting for reply.
11th June 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

IAM S.A. PRAVEEN ASTRONAUT ;HOW TO WRITE ENTRANCE EXAM OF NASA AFTER FINISHING 10th IN TAMIL NADU AND WHERE ARE THE CENTRES IN TAMIL NADU ?
MY DREAM IS TO JOIN NASA AND WORK THERE
24th June 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hellow!
Actually i am in class seven and i am very interested in physics.So,pleade you can tell me how to join nasa after class 9. You can inform me in [email protected]
16th July 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of class 12 Biology I want made a chain activity of electric and my think is different. So I want to join NASA I want a job for my good name not for payment
21st January 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How I can get easily accces in NASA after completing my 10th.
Please response as early as you can do.
27th February 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, MY 10TH EXAMS ARE NEAR. I WANT TO KNOW MINIMUM PERCENTAGE THAT I SHOULD GETTO ENTER NASA. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THE REQIREMENTS AFTER 10TH SO THAT I CAN APPEAR FOR NASA. ITS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM. SIR, PLEASE SEND THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS AT [email protected]. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU
8th March 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into NASA after passing 10th? (any job)

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2461304]I want to get into NASA and I am now in 10th std now. So please tell in detail that how can I get into NASA including which college should I join and I stay in Mumbai so I choose my preference here. Please Reply
9th August 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir.i am in class 10th and want admission in NASA,it is my dream.please send me the necessary requirement at
[email protected]
i will be very thankful for it.
28th November 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there some way to join isro ,after my tenth? because i also want to be the one who will help it in getting as much developed as NASA ,from my childhood I wanted to become a part of nasa ,but recent news of isro had attracted me towards itself , so now I wanted to be a part of isro. I think my NASA is isro
17th April 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m tanzil khan i m in 12 Class.i m researching in alien abuction since 2 Years and in this research i came to know such type of things which nasa does not know.see my passion is to do research in alien abuction but i m not getting time for research because i m studying for isc.if i get job in nasa then i can continue my research.i can tell those things to nasa which nasa has not yet known .if you wanna talk to me i leave my e mail [email protected]
31st July 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Iam Sarmistha Kar. I am now in 10th standard.I want to join NASA.How to become an Astronaut of NASA after 10th standard? Is there any examination???Plz repiy me.....
26th May 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am in 10th what I should do to become a scientist and get a job in NASA. Which subject I must choose after my 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?