28th July 2013, 05:14 PM
sri varsha tatavarthi

How to get a job in mobile companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE

pursuing b.tech 3rd year ece branch need to get jobs in mobile companies wat r d subjects need to focus on

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  4. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  6. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  7. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  8. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  9. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  12. Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?
  13. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  14. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  15. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  18. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
31st December 2017, 06:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in mobile companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE

You just need to focus on your technical subjects for getting jobs in mobile companies. Apart from technical subjects of bachelor's degree, you need to prepare aptitude.

Third year engineering candidates are not eligible for jobs in any private company. You should have at least 65% marks upto sixth semester to become eligible for placement drive in sixth semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?