23rd December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in railways after completing B.Com

i have compleate my b.com how can i do a job in railways

15th February 2013, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railways after completing B.Com

TC, Assistant Station Master, etc are some of the suitable job positions. As you are a commerce graduate, you can apply for a job with Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS). Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS) and Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS) also offer adequate job options. Selections are done on the basis of written exam and interview. Details regarding the same can be collected from RRB portal.
5th April 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER IS FINAL YEAR BCOM. NOW SHE IS WRITTING EXAMS, WHEN AND WHERE SHE SOULD APPLY. PL HELP IN THIS REGARD WE ARE BC D CASTE.
11th April 2014, 05:45 PM
amit32

Hi Friend,

If you are looking for a job vacancy in railways, then you can find numerous job openings on various job portals like Naukri, Monster, CareerBuilder etc.

There are so many job openings for railways but for that you will have to constantly do online search for latest job updates. Also keep yourself updated regarding job opportunities via newspapers, online job portals etc.

Do let me know if you still find any difficulty in finding relevant job profile for yourself.

Yours Truly
Amit
16th October 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I PASSED MY 12TH WITH ARTS STREAM AND PERSUING B.COM FROM IGNOU. CAN I APPLY FOR RAILWAYS EXAM AND PLEASE TELL ME DATE OF FORM ISSUE FOR EXAM.
21st March 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's date of birth 19th April 2012,so I have a small doubt about my daughter schoolings ,is she eligible for ukg standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?